Follow the USA road trip! Get blog updates via e-mail. Enter your e-mail address:
Oklahoma Hiking Trails
Oklahoma is the 19th largest State, with 68,679 sq. miles of land.
Oklahoma's largest cities include Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Lawton, Broken Arrow.
Oklahoma shares a border with Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, and Texas.
Did you know that ...
You may also be interested to know that ...
- The Oklahoma State Bird is the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher.
- The Oklahoma State Flower is the Mistletoe (phoradendron serotinum).
- The Oklahoma State Tree is the Redbud (cercis canadensis).
The U.S. Flag, Oklahoma state flag and U.S. currency:
- The capital city of Oklahoma is Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma became a State on November 16, 1907 (46th).
- Oklahoma's motto is "Labor Omnia Vincit" (Labor Conquers All Things).
- Oklahoma's nickname is "Sooner State".
- Oklahoma's State song is "Oklahoma".
Access Oklahoma terrain maps, USGS 7.5-minute, 1:24,000-scale quadrangle (quad) series topo maps of Oklahoma, 15-minute, 1:63,360-scale quad series topo maps of Oklahoma and 30-minute quad topographic maps: Topo Maps
Choose Another State... Select a State on a Map of the United States!